This is an inspiring customer facing position where you can make the difference and create impact for 3 newly launched products. Are you an experienced professional who can help our team deliver growth. Are you the person who is cooperative, curious, result driven, a self-starter, has business acumen, a strong customer focus and a competitive mindset, this could be your next role!
As a single point of contact (SPOC) and business owner you are responsible for optimizing the patient journey (PJ), customer engagement and overall product implementation in assigned territories. You will identify hurdles and opportunities in the PJ planning, developing and implementing appropriate activities to act on these insights and accelerate adoption of the product for patients.
Main responsibilities within this position are:
• Build a strong portfolio and be an entrepreneur in managing networks with key stakeholders to ensure access and optimize adoption of NVS innovations post-EMA approval, demonstrating ethical business behavior and leveraging solid medical knowledge of the relevant disease, treatment and external trends:
• “Orchestrate’’ account activities (projects) to drive quality win-win solutions and improvements with customers;
• Facilitating knowledge and experience sharing within the medical community ;
• Being the point of reference for HCPs for in-label scientific questions, personalizing the mix of channels used for each HCP and coordinating NVS stakeholders;
• Collecting key insights into the relevant disease area, competitors, environment, and trends and share with relevant cross-functional team to optimize strategy.
The Business Development Manager will report into the Brand Manager MS. If you want to be a part of an innovative and enthusiastic group, then this is your opportunity to grow, and welcome you in our team!
• Bachelors degree in Pharma, Healthcare sciences, Economics or similar;
• At least 3 years of relevant work experience in the pharma industry preferable in client facing role and affinity with Neuroscience;
• IT literate (PowerPoint, Excel, Teams);
• Able to lead projects to improve overall department results;
• Able to drive your own results and feel accountable for it;
• In-depth knowledge of the Dutch healthcare landscape;
• Fluent in English and Dutch (oral and written).
Market leader within Pharma