* Conducts site selection for potential sites to evaluate their capabilities for conducting a clinical trial. Recommends sites to participate in clinical trial
* Is the frontline liaison between Novartis and sites to ensure successful collaboration, meeting Novartis expectation on milestone and deliveries
* Manages assigned study sites and networks, if applicable, conducting phase I-IV protocols according to the monitoring plan and Novartis procedures
* Performs Site Initiation Visit, ensures site personnel is fully trained on all trial related aspects. Performs continuous training for amendments and new site personnel as
required. Retrains site personnel as appropriate
* Conducts continuous monitoring activities (onsite and remote). Implements site management activities to ensure compliance with protocol, GCP, global and local regulations, global and local processes to secure data integrity and patient safety
* Is accountable for continuously updating all electronic systems (global and local)relevant to perform job functions
* Ensures that study milestones for sites responsible are met as planned (i.e., study startup, recruitment, database analyses, closeout, etc.)
* Performs Site Closeout activities per SOPs and applicable regulations to ensure that site is aware of any follow up activity and archiving requirements
* Attends onboarding-, disease indication and project specific training and general CRA training as required
* Documents monitoring activities appropriately following Novartis standards
* Collaborates with the CRA Group Head/CSM to ensure recruitment plans and execute contingency plans, as needed
* Participates from audit organization and inspection readiness activities for monitoring and site related activities as required and ensures implementation of
corrective actions within specified timelines
* Performs additional task as assigned
Education: Degree in scientific or healthcare discipline.
Languages: Fluent in both written and spoken English, local language as needed in clusters/countries.
Experience/Professional requirement: Up to 2 years pharmaceutical industry experience or other relevant experience
* Good knowledge of drug development process specifically clinical trial/research
* Knowledge of international standards (GCP/ICH, FDA, EMEA)
* Monitoring experience is desirable
Skills & Knowledge:
* Good communication skills, ability to influence others.
* Excellent communicator and presenter (oral and written), ability to communicate to Sr. Leaders
* Ability to manage sites independently; Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Good strategic thinking:
* Ability to anticipate potential issues and take appropriate actions with or without supervision.
* Advanced data accuracy: Ability to work focused with a great attention to detail
Je komt in dienst bij InnSense BV en wij detacheren je bij de Pharma klant. Leuk bedrijf met fijne collega's!