As a Tender & Contract Manager, your main purpose is to support and assist the National Sales Manager Hospital and other persons within the BU specialty. The tender & contract manager hospital generics is aware of all ins and outs of the (intramural) contracts of the hospitals and buying groups and continuously strives to optimize these contracts by analyzing various data.
An active contribution is expected in order to drive sales and contract value to the next level. Furthermore, the job includes a role to support the National Sales Manager Hospital and Tender Manager developing and improving tender models and providing accurate analyses to drive analytically and commercially the contract business. For a part of the portfolio customer contact and sales activities are expected.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Analyzing contracts and always look for opportunities to improve business (launches, sales, profitability, added value)
• Fully aware of the contractual agreements including every single detail made with the hospitals and buying groups and is able to translate and align business impact with relevant departments (marketing, forecast, supply, etc)
• Assisting and supporting the National Sales Manager Hospital, as well as the full BU specialty
• Active contribution in creating various proposals for contract business
• Pro-active develop various analysis in order to drive and increase the sales. Dare to challenge current strategy and approach
• Participate in several cross functional meeting
• Develop reports that can be used as a steering information for the manager towards customers and team
• Support the National Sales Manager Hospital in defining the strategic direction, including portfo-lio review, molecule prioritization, assessment of profitability and growth strategy
• Responsible for optimal communication and process coordination between commerce and the internal stakeholders
• Management, maintenance and expansion of (customer) relationships in accordance with gov-ernment regulations (CGR) and the internal guidelines, such as P3, Code of Conduct, Anti-Bribery, Fair Competition and other relevant policies.
• In close cooperation with National Sales Manager hospital and Tender Manager preparation of the (generic) tender planning
• To provide timely reports and updates to National Sales Manager Hospital on performance, market and competitive intelligence.